When not feeding, bed bugs hide in a variety of places in your home. As professional who have treated 1000’s of homes we have found bed bugs in the following locations:
Bed Bugs Hiding Places
- Mattresses and box spring is the 1# place.
- Edges of Carpets, on carpets
- Behind baseboards, door frames, window frames,
- Electrical outlets
- Behind pictures
- On, in and under – dressers, night stands, chairs, couch cushions & seams.
- Bed Frames, Headboards, any thing stored under bed.
- Smoke detectors & CO2 detectors
- Lap tops and computers
- Clocks & lamps
- On personal clothes on floor, in closets, dressers.
- On Curtains
- In, Under any appliance: TV’s DVD’s, Phones, Radio’s, exercise equipment.
- Kid toy’s, pet bedding & Pet Toy’s.
One insecticide alone will not eradicate a bed bug Infestation
Tags: Bed Bug, Treatment, Eradication,
For more information call D & D Pest Control Co. at (252)523-8255