The Buzz about Honey Bees
Honey bees are an important part of the natural environment and are major pollinators of plants. Honey bees play a vital role in ecosystems and are responsible for pollinating many of the fruits, vegetables, nuts, and flowers that people love to eat. Unfortunately, these beneficial insects can sometimes become a nuisance when they build their nests close to homes and other buildings. If you are having a problem with honey bees on your property, D & D Pest Control Co. is here to help.
Facts about Honey Bees
- Honey bees are social insects that live in large colonies.
- Honey bees are important pollinators of plants and are responsible for the production of many of the foods we eat.
- The queen bee is the only reproductive female in the colony and she can live for up to five years.
- Worker bees are all female and they are responsible for gathering nectar and pollen, building the hive, and protecting the queen.
- The male bees, or drones, do not have stingers and their only purpose is to mate with the queen.
Safe Removal of Honey Bees
If honey bees have taken up residence on your property, it is important to take action quickly to avoid a potential bee sting. D & D Pest Control Co. is experienced in safely removing honey bee colonies from your property. Our technicians use the latest tools and techniques to safely remove the bees from your property and relocate them to a more suitable environment. We use advanced bee vacuums to capture the bees and prevent them from being harmed in the process. Our technicians are trained in the safe handling of honey bees and will ensure that they are relocated with minimal stress.
Honeybees are beneficial insects that help to ensure the health of our environment. If you are having a problem with honey bees on your property, contact D & D Pest Control Co. for a safe and effective solution. Our experienced technicians will ensure that the bees are safely removed from your property and relocated to a more suitable environment.