FOR USE IN RESIDENTIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INDUSTRIAL AREAS
Use sites include single and multi-family residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, food handling/storage establishments), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, and buses.
For resistance management, Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait contains a Group 22A insecticide.
Any insect population may contain individuals naturally resistant to Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel
Bait and other Group 22A insecticides. The resistant individuals may dominate the insect population
if this group of insecticides are used repeatedly in the same treated areas. Appropriate resistance management strategies should be followed.
To delay insecticide resistance, take the following steps:
• Rotate the use of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait or other Group 22A insecticides with different groups that control the same pests.
• Contact your local Syngenta representative, retailer, or extension specialist for any additional pesticide resistance management and/or IPM recommendations for the specific site and pest problems in
• For further information or to report suspected resistance contact Syngenta at 1-866-SYNGENT(A)
Syngenta encourages responsible product stewardship to ensure effective long-term control of the
insects on this label.
Use Instructions and Precautions:
Do not treat areas that are easily accessible to children and pets.
1. Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice
treatment within residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercial kitchens,
hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and other areas infested with cockroaches.
2. Apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between
different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and
hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and
windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that
cockroaches are typically known to hide.
3. Do not apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
4. Do not apply residual sprays to surfaces treated with Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait.
5. Inspect bait placements during follow-up inspections and apply fresh bait as needed.
6. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
7. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
Treatment Rates for All Uses
• For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait per
10 linear feet.
• For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel
Bait per 10 linear feet.
• Each spot of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait must equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4” diameter)
• For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait is used,
apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8” wide and approximately 2 inches long.
Indoor Use Directions
• Infested areas must be carefully inspected to determine overall infestation levels, locations of harborage areas, and most appropriate application points.
• Apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait as a small spot of material, approximately 0.5 grams
(approx. 1/4” in dia.), to areas not able to be contacted by children or pets.
• Several small applications distributed within an area are more effective than 1 or 2 applications of
large quantities. In some cases, a small thin bead (less than 1/8” wide and 2” long) may be appropriate such as between construction elements or other cracks and crevices.
• Indoor applications include cracks and crevices along walls or floors, behind or under equipment,
under tables, within the framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection
areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
• Inspect Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapply as needed.
Applications in Nonfood/Nonfeed Handling Areas
Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait is designed for use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment to
control cockroaches in residential structures and the non-food /non-feed areas of commercial, industrial, public and institutional buildings/structures, including restaurants, warehouses, food processing
plants, supermarkets, hospitals, nursing homes, motels, hotels, schools, laboratories, computer facilities, aircraft, buses, boats/ships, trains, pet shops and zoos.
Nonfood/non-feed areas include areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers),
entries, and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and
storage (after bottling or canning). Refer to section below for use directions and restrictions when
making applications in food/feed handling areas of Food/Feed Handling Establishments.
Applications in Food/Feed Handling Areas
Application to food/feed areas of food/feed handling establishments may only be made as a crack and
crevice treatment only. Apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait directly into cracks and crevices by
placing the bait dispenser tip approximately 1/2 inch into cracks, crevices, holes and similar openings
where cockroaches are found or are entering.
Food and feed handling areas include areas for receiving, storage, packing (canning, bottling,
wrapping, boxing), preparing edible waste storage, and enclosed processing systems (mills, dairies,
edible oils, syrups). Serving areas are also considered a food/feed area when food is exposed and
facility is in operation.
• Do not apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to areas where food/feed, food utensils or food
processing surfaces may come into contact and become contaminated.
• Do not apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to areas that are routinely washed such as cracks
and crevices in tops of tables, food/feed preparation and prepared food holding surfaces as bait
could be removed by the washing.
• Do not apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces where the temperature exceeds 120-
130°F because this could cause the bait to liquefy and lose effectiveness.
• Examples include, but are not limited to, parts of stoves, ovens, grills, fume hoods, saunas, heat
lamps, coffee urns, steam tables, toasters, fryers, dishwashers, and hot water pipes.
• Use good application practice to avoid movement of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to exposed
surfaces used for food preparation.
• If Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait contacts an exposed surface, first remove as much of the gel
bait as possible, then wash with soap and water.
Outdoor Use Directions:
A thorough inspection around a structure may reveal areas where cockroaches are gaining access.
Attempts should be made to remove the access. Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait may also be
applied as a spot or thin bead (see above) to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between
construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor cockroaches, along walls, garbage
holding areas, or suitable placement site acting as a cockroach harborage. Place baits in such a way as
to reduce the potential of subsequent human contact. Inspect Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait
placements periodically and apply fresh bait as needed.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/mmjwTvSgZes” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen></iframe>