Termidor 80 WSG Label “Click Here” SDS
With the unparalleled efficacy of the Termidor® 80 WG termiticide/insecticide is highly effective in preventing and/or controlling a variety of subterranean termites. It is formulated as a dry powder, conveniently packaged in water-soluble packages, and is labeled for use on a variety of structures. 1 bag = 100 gallons
- 1 bag contains 4 small packets
- Finished Dilution of Termidor 80WG at 0.06% – 25 gallons of water to 1 packet of Termidor 80WG
- Finished Dilution of Termidor 80WG at 0.09% – 17 gallons of water to 1 packet of Termidor 80WG
- Finished Dilution of Termidor 80WG at 0.125% – 25 gallons of water to 2 packet of Termidor 80WG
In addition to termite control, Termidor 80 WG termiticide/insecticide can control other problematic pests (refer to label for full list), including ants, beetles, centipedes, and spiders.
- Effectively prevents and/or controls a variety of subterranean termites, including species of Reticulitermes, Zootermopsis, Heterotermes, and Coptotermes.
- Effectively controls aerial colonies and drywood termites.
- Kills and provides residual control of the following pests: Ants (acrobat, Argentine, big-headed, carpenter, crazy, odorous, pavement, pharaoh, and thief)
Use Termidor 80 WG termiticide/insecticide to kill the following pests
- Beetles (Asian lady, darkling)
- Bugs (box-elder, pill)
- Cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, smokey brown)
- Crickets, house
- Earwigs, European
- Flies, cluster
- Spiders (black widow, brown recluse, cellar, hobo)
- Ticks, brown dog
- Wasps, paper*
- Yellow jackets
- Labeled for use on a variety of structures and associated locations.
- Formulated as a dry powder containing 80% active ingredient and conveniently packaged in water-soluble paks.
- Labeled for use at 0.06%, 0.09%, and 0.125% finished dilution.
There are no reviews yet.