What is a termite pre-treatment?
A termite pre-treatment is a process of applying a chemical treatment to the soil around a new construction project to prevent termite infestation. This treatment is typically done by a professional pest control company and can help to protect your new home from termite damage.
When should a termite pre-treatment be done?
A termite pre-treatment should be done during the construction process before the foundation is poured. This is the best time to apply the treatment, as it will create a barrier around the foundation that will prevent termites from entering the home.
How much does a termite pre-treatment cost?
The cost of a termite pre-treatment will vary depending on the size of the project and the type of treatment that is used. However, in general, termite pre-treatments are relatively affordable and can save you a significant amount of money in the long run by preventing termite damage to your home.
How can D & D Pest Control Co. help you with your new construction termite pre-treatment?
D & D Pest Control Co. is a leading provider of termite control services in Eastern North Carolina. We have over 30 years of experience in the pest control industry and we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We offer a variety of termite pre-treatment options to fit your needs and budget. We can also work with your builder to schedule the treatment at a time that is convenient for you.
Here are some additional benefits of having a termite pre-treatment done:
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your home is protected from termites can give you peace of mind and allow you to enjoy your new home worry-free.
- Increased value: A home with a termite pre-treatment is often worth more than a home without one. This is because buyers are willing to pay a premium for a home that is protected from termite damage.
- Reduced insurance premiums: Many insurance companies offer discounts to homeowners who have a termite pre-treatment done. This can save you money on your annual insurance premiums.
If you are building a new home in eastern North Carolina, we highly recommend having a termite pre-treatment done. It is a wise investment that can save you money and protect your home from termite damage.
Contact us today to learn more about our termite pre-treatment services and to schedule a consultation.
Annual Termite Inspection Renewal
In addition to our termite pre-treatment services, we also offer annual termite inspection renewals. This service will help to ensure that your home remains protected from termites year-round.
Our termite inspectors are highly trained and experienced in identifying termites and their damage. They will carefully inspect your home for signs of termite activity, and they will recommend any necessary treatment.
We understand that termites can be a major concern for homeowners, and we are committed to providing you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your home is protected. Contact us today to learn more about our annual termite inspection renewal service.
Here are some of the benefits of having an annual termite inspection renewal:
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your home is inspected annually for termites can give you peace of mind and allow you to enjoy your home worry-free.
- Early detection: If termites are found during an inspection, they can be treated early, which can save you money on repairs.
- Reduced risk of damage: By having your home inspected annually, you can reduce the risk of termite damage to your home.
If you are concerned about termites, we recommend having an annual termite inspection renewal done. It is a wise investment that can save you money and protect your home from termite damage.
We look forward to helping you protect your new home from termite damage.